By improving its quality systems and pursuing continuous improvement, Eurotec Nutrition has obtained important certifications. In 2019, after an audit by the Verification Entity of Systems (EVS Brazil), it obtained the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification, which transitioned to the ISO 22000 Certification in 2021, after another EVS audit. In 2020, it obtained the GMP+ Certification after an audit conducted by the certifier DNV GL, and in 2021 it obtained the Halal Certification after being audited by the CDIAL Halal entity. This is going beyond!
Developing and globally providing competitive products and services for animal nutrition, health, and well-being with performance, quality, and punctuality, providing maximum results and satisfaction to customers, employees, partners, and society.
To be a leading, innovative, and excellent company, operating according to sustainable socio-environmental standards to meet market demands and standing out through skilled teams committed to total quality and satisfaction of customers, employees, partners, and society.
- Technology and innovation
- Ethics and transparency in relationships
- Quality in products and services
- High productivity and competitiveness
- Socio-environmental responsibility
- Social inclusion and collective well-being with sustainability
- Promotion of personal and professional development of employees.
Eurotec Nutrition strives for the continuous improvement of processes, products, and services through the quality system, ensuring efficiency in results and satisfaction for customers, employees, partners, and society.
Food safety policy
Seeking to meet its customers' needs and aware of the importance of Food Quality and Safety, < strong>Eurotec Nutrition defines a policy based on the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) standards, aiming to:
- Comply with regulatory requirements and laws applicable to our activities;
- Make employees aware of Hygiene and Food Safety practices, through the execution of training and updates;
- Ensure traceability from the entry of raw materials, manufacturing process, storage and delivery of final products;
- Guarantee the quality of products and processes in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Food Safety Management System, identifying, evaluating and defining ways to control the hazards associated with the process.
Eurotec Nutrition, a company in the field of additives for animal nutrition, concerned with maintaining and improving the Halal Management System, commits to:
- To develop and produce Halal products with excellence, meeting the determinations and requirements established in the Quran;
- To ensure the monitoring of Halal products through the identification of hazards and the establishment of effective control measures;
- To provide necessary resources to ensure the Halal status of certified products and thus, guarantee the traceability of the entire process in order to offer safe products to Muslims;
- To comply with legal, statutory, regulatory, and customer requirements, as well as other requirements related to Halal certification;
- To establish effective interactive communication internally, with regulatory bodies, and along the production chain, regarding Halal aspects;
- To train and develop people for the manufacture of Halal products;
- To ensure that the Halal Policy is understood by its employees, enabling its effective implementation.