The new way to go beyond. to innovate. to progress.
Going beyond is to be innovative, is to incorporate new ways to promote Animal Health, Nutrition and Welfare. It is to develop a continuous work of improvement in the quality and innovation of products, services and productive results in customers and partners.
Develop and globally deliver products and services nutrition, health and animal welfare performance, quality and punctuality, providing maximum results and satisfaction to customers, employees, partners and society.
To be a leading company, innovative and of excellence, operating in accordance with sustainable social and environmental standards for solving market demands and standing out through trained teams committed to quality satisfaction and satisfaction with customers, employees, partners and society.
- Technology and innovation
- Ethics and transparency in relationships
- Quality in products and services
- High productivity and competitiveness
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Social inclusion and sustainable collective wellbeing
- Promoting the personal and professional development of employees
EUROTEC NUTRITION searches through the quality system the continuous improvement of processes, products and services, ensuring efficiency in results and satisfaction to customers, employees, partners and society.
Food Safety Policy
Seeking to meet the needs of its customers and aware of the importance of Quality and Food Safety, Eurotec Nutrition sets a policy based on GMP (Good Food Manufacturing Practice) standards Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in order to:
- Comply with regulatory requirements and laws applicable to our activities
- Make employees aware of Food Safety and Hygiene practices through training and updates
- Ensure traceability from raw material entry, manufacturing process, storage and delivery of final products
- Ensure product and process quality in order to continually improve the effectiveness of the Food Safety Management System by identifying, evaluating and defining ways to control process hazards
This is going beyond!