By improving its quality systems and striving for continuous improvement, Eurotec Nutrition has obtained important certifications. In 2019, after an audit carried out by the Systems Verification Entity (EVS Brasil), it obtained the GMP Certification (Good Manufacturing Practices), which migrated to ISO 22000 Certification in 2021, after an audit also by EVS. In 2020 it obtained the GMP+ Certification (Good Manufacturing Practices), after an audit carried out by the certifier DNV GL, and in 2021 it obtained the Halal Certification, being audited by the CDIAL Halal entity. This is “Going Beyond”!
Develop and supply products and services globally competitive for nutrition, health and animal welfare with performance, quality and punctuality, providing maximum result and satisfaction to customers, employees, partners and society.
To be a leading, innovative and excellent company, operating in accordance with sustainable social and environmental standards for solving market demands and standing out through trained teams, committed to quality total and satisfaction to customers, employees, partners and society.
- Technology and innovation
- Ethics and transparency in relationships
- Quality in products and services
- High productivity and competitiveness
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Social inclusion and sustainable collective wellbeing
- Promoting the personal and professional development of employees
Eurotec Nutrition searches through the quality system the continuous improvement of processes, products and services, ensuring efficiency in results and satisfaction to customers, employees, partners and society.
Food Safety Policy
Seeking to meet the needs of its customers and aware of the importance of Quality and Food Safety, Eurotec Nutrition defines a policy based on GMP standards (Good Food Manufacturing Practices) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), in order to:
- Comply with regulatory requirements and laws applicable to our activities
- Make employees aware of Food Safety and Hygiene practices through training and updates
- Ensure traceability from raw material entry, manufacturing process, storage and delivery of final products
- Ensure product and process quality in order to continually improve the effectiveness of the Food Safety Management System by identifying, evaluating and defining ways to control process hazards
Eurotec Nutrition, a company in the field of additives for animal feed, concerned with the maintenance and improvements in the Halal Management System, is committed to:
- Develop and produce Halal products meeting with excellence the determinations and requirements established in the Qur'an
- Ensure the monitoring of Halal products, through the identification of hazards and the establishment of effective control measures
- Provide necessary resources to ensure the Halal status of certified products and thus ensure the traceability of the entire process in order to offer safe products to Muslims
- Comply with legal, statutory, regulatory and customer requirements, as well as other requirements related to Halal certification
- Establishing effective interactive communication internally, regulatory bodies and throughout the production chain, with regard to Halal aspects
- Enabling and developing people to manufacture Halal products
- Ensure that the Halal Policy is understood by its employees, enabling its effective implementation